Official Britney thread

Another sad display...

Kevin Federline Blows Through Britney's Cash
Posted in: Kevin Federline , Shopping
(adapted from http://www.socialitelife.com/)

kfedshopping.jpg

kfedshoppinginterview.jpg

No wonder Britney didn't want to sell those photos of Sean Preston. Kevin would have just blown through that $3 million.

Looks like he cleaned up alittle (today). hehe

Check out Britney's new bag. She's got the Kooba Lucy Tan and she's walking around everywhere in it. I thought she was one of those celebs who wore a new bag everyday, but every photo I see of her out and about she is only carrying this bag. I personally thingk it's not really that great, nothing compared to Chiara in green or purple, but she really is attached to it.

Attachments

• britneybraandbag1.jpg
    britneybraandbag1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 242
  • britneybraandbag2.jpg
    britneybraandbag2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 208
  • bs3.jpg
    bs3.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 258
  • britneyface1.jpg
    britneyface1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 220
I like the Kooba bag. But I'm not too crazy about those Britney pics. I know she's just a regular gal too but damn. i'm not use to seeing her rough it like that!! :wacko:

I think the Kooba totes are great, and not too pricey for all that leather (hehe). A was contemplating the brown Kooba Maya (in my ever-going brown bag quest) at my local Neiman's recently, and the SA told me that they can't seem to keep them in for long. I don't know if she was just saying that to sell it to me, but I can definitely see why they would. Plus, the bags are pretty sturdy and feel weighty.

Brit is actually one of the celebs that does NOT carry man designer bags all the time. It isn't her thing. She has carried an Abercrombie and Fitch one and one from Gap before! Cute bags nonetheless!

I like the Kooba bag but Brit looks drained- bring a mommie and not having a very good father figure around would be hard...

you know, as i was reading the criticisms, i started thinking...she's dressed just like every girl at college dresses to go to class on a friday morning. t shirt, sweats that may or may not match, and a huge trendy bag...and she's our age, too. so as much as i want to, i guess i really can't judge. with the extra stress of just having a baby and having such a loser husband, she actually seems to be handling things like anyone her age would.

I don't think you can ***** about how she looks and then lament how celebrities set such a high standard for their figures and wardrobes and style. This is the VERY problem. She looks like an ordinary person -- not starved and pinched and styled -- and she gets slammed for it. Why would a celebrity ever make a stand and look 'ordinary'? WE are the ones telling them its BAD for them to look ordinary.

Personally, I am no fan of Britney Spears (never have been), but I can't fault her look. Who among us doesn't get tired of putting on the make-up and doing your hair all the time?

Issmom said:
I don't think you can ***** about how she looks and then lament how celebrities set such a high standard for their figures and wardrobes and style. This is the VERY problem. She looks like an ordinary person -- not starved and pinched and styled -- and she gets slammed for it. Why would a celebrity ever make a stand and look 'ordinary'? WE are the ones telling them its BAD for them to look ordinary.

Personally, I am no fan of Britney Spears (never have been), but I can't fault her look. Who among us doesn't get tired of putting on the make-up and doing your hair all the time?

I knew I liked you, same taste in bags, too! Amen sister!!!