Official Britney thread

chemlex said:
Actually, I think she was suprised how much the bra was selling for and maybe wanted to hold on to it so she could sell it later, just in case Kfed falls behind on his child support payments to his other baby's momma.

Since she pulled the auction, I hope she makes an equivalent donation.

LOL I think she's just hangin' in there w/ Kfed to prove something... :wacko:

I hope she'll make an equivalent donation...Maybe $80K+? It's only fair... :suspiciou

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9546109/

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC
Updated: 2:51 a.m. ET Oct. 13, 2005
Is Britney Spears’ hubby a big spender — with her money?

The singer may have to return to work after the birth of her son sooner than expected because her cash flow has been in mostly one direction — out — and some are blaming Kevin Federline.

His latest venture is a multimillion-dollar dance school he’s building with Michael Jackson’s father, Joe. But an insider tells Life & Style weekly that Spears’ ever-present mom, Lynne, may save the day. She has stepped in and is keeping a watchful eye on the couple’s checkbook.

Says the source: “Lynne is not about to let Kevin squander all of Britney’s money.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm not surprised - he buys expensive motorcylcles and cars, and he doesn't even have a job to go to everyday. And has anyone seen this dude dance? I bet he does some wicked Vanilla Ice moves!

And what brilliant mind decides to open a dance studio with the man who royally screwed up Michael Jackson? I hope they won't have any kiddie lessons at that place.

Why are the flip flops so dingy looking in the shape of her toes? Gross. That's exacly why i do not walk around in my bare feet. Because the soles of your feet turn THAT color.

I'm not the least bit suprised that her feet or shoes are that dirty after seeing her in public pics. That's one backwoods baby. But come on -common decency for your fans please! And the bra: if her feet are that dirty-what else is????

I think she's still with K-fed so she isn't told "I told you so" I would be concerned if my hubbie wanted 10000 allowence for nikes and base ball caps, b/c we all know it's not for their hygiene.

Britney Laughed At Kevin's Singing
(adapted from http://britneyspears.org/)

TeenHollywood.com reported that Britney Spears has rubbished husband Kevin Federline's hopes of becoming a pop star - and laughed at his first recorded efforts in the studio.

According to a report in In Touch Weekly magazine, Federline - who met the singer when he danced on one of her tours - was hurt by his spouse's response to his attempts to sing.

The magazine quotes an insider who claims Federline's songs were "greeted with hurtful laughter from his superstar wife, who was unimpressed".

The insider adds, "She said his debut CD might sell 'a hundred, maybe a thousand' copies if he was lucky... Kevin looked really hurt."

What's new here?! LOL