Britney & Jamie Lynn @ The Devil Doll Tattoo Parlour Last Night..+..

Jan 23, 2006
New York New York

It was a family affair at the tattoo parlor last night, folks, as younger sis Jamie Lynn stood by for support while Brit got inked up. Even though it's just a tiny tatt, looks like it might have hurt a lot!

Nice ink...on the dress! :rolleyes:

cascherping

Confetti In Her Hair
O.G.
Oct 31, 2006
I like Britney, I do...but I just don't understand why her hair looks like that. Does her shower not work?

Still waiting for her comeback tour...alas...

bagnshoofetish

resist.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
back in the 70s thats the kind of tat the chollas in my neighborhood used to get. guess its stylish now.

aye carumba.

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Everytime I see her she looks worse and worse. I don't know what is with that dress and especially what's with her hair?! Can't she afford a visit at a beauty salon and have her hair done? Come one Brit even you can look classy and chic if you want!

Jan 23, 2006
New York New York

Brit visited the Devil Doll Tattoo parlor in Studio City looking anxious and laughed nervously as she discussed the design with the burly, bald headed and heavily tattooed artist.

She spent only 20 minutes under the needle, leaving with a small dab of ointment applied and a small piece of gauze to help heal her newly acquired artwork. After texting a couple of her friends with the new info and posing for a picture, she pulled on her furry parka hood and departed to her SUV for the short drive back to her new Hollywood Hills hideway

daffie

Jun 26, 2006
So many celebs has a star tattoo in hollywood. I wonder what the big deal is? Is it to "remind" them that they are a star? :confused1: