Official Britney thread

You know I kind of feel bad for Brit...she has all this money & fame, but no education & no class. Really, could she have done better than KF? It's like, she can't help being stupid because she doesn't know otherwise.

hey anyone watched 'Just Friends'!?! the one with ryan reynolds in it??? (he's a hottie, btw!):love:
the girl who was 'Samantha James' - Anna Faris was a dead ringer for britney spears..!!! they were SO making fun of her in that movie!!! :lol:

orinoco said:
hey anyone watched 'Just Friends'!?! the one with ryan reynolds in it??? (he's a hottie, btw!):love:
the girl who was 'Samantha James' - Anna Faris was a dead ringer for britney spears..!!! they were SO making fun of her in that movie!!! :lol:

Sorry I know this is off topic but OH YEAH, I love me some Ryan Reynolds! lol

chemlex said:
You must have self-respect. We sure as hell know Britney doesn't.

Just what I thought. I mean hey, as long as you love yourself it doesnt matter what others think of you right? But c'mon Britney! She really just doesn't look like she has much respect for herself at all anymore. . .

:Push:

EW!!!! That is my worst fear! lol seriously, even when I'm barefoot at the beach or something I'm like "eeee needles" But she'll just go anywhere barefoot wont she...bathrooms...i mean, i wont even touch bathroom door handles with my hands!!

xikry5talix said:
I think that rumor was about Christina Aguilera

Yea I think you're right...in "The Real Slim Shady" by Eminem he says:

[You think I give a damn about a Grammy?
Half of you critics can't even stomach me, let alone stand me
"But Slim, what if you win, wouldn't it be weird?"
Why? So you guys could just lie to get me here?
So you can, sit me here next to Britney Spears?
****, Christina Aguilera better switch me chairs
so I can sit next to Carson Daly and Fred Durst
and hear 'em argue over who she gave head to first
]

I'm not 100% sure if he's referring to Britney or Christina but oh well it's still funny!! :P

PS: I dk how I remembered that old Eminem song hahah...maybe cause it was played endlessly on the radio!