Britney is beyond repair,, but help ID her bag

I wasn't going to look at this thread since I couldn't care less about Britney but since so many people had viewed it I had to see what all the fuss was about. Oh my, she's beyond tacky. That would be appropriate for the front page of the Enquirer, only.

You have to be crazy to go out with your but cheeks hanging out like that. What a basketcase! (Thats the name of the Tano bag that looks a lot like the one shes carrying- maybe they named it after her?)

I know those butt cheeks are hard to miss, but I'd like a job as her assistant so I could take those boots away from her and BURN THEM! Why does she keep wearing those unflattering mid-calf boots with every outfit? And you just know they smell.

Someone please tackle that girl and put a pair of chonies on her!!! (those are panties for non-spanglish speakers).

Then, while she's down, grab the cute bag, smack her with it while repeating " a cute long top does not equate to a dress".....Then, wrestle those smelly boots off her.

uh, the horror! Maybe she should start singing an old song "M-I-C" Career? See ya no time soon, "K-E-Y" Why? Because I"m just a freakin' nut!

She must be totally out of it. Not only did she wear this sheer shirt as a dress sans decent undergarments, she also only put in one contact lens, giving her the appearance of having two different colored eyes. The rest of the pics showing her two different eyes are also on X17.