Official Britney thread

I really think some people never grow up, and just think she is responsible for two other humans lives!!! How scary is that? How can she take care of her children properly if she can't even take care of herself?

I just got back from Vegas. I was at Pure on New Year’s Eve and saw the whole Britney craze firsthand. Britney wore Chloe (as did I), Jimmy Choo heels, and the blond extensions. Yes, the club was packed, but that had nothing to do with Britney Spears passing out. She walked past me four different times and there were a dozen or more bodyguards shielding her every time, so she had plenty of room.

And no, not everyone paid $300 to get in. I heard from one guy that the charge at the door was $300, and I laughed at him for paying that much, I sure the hell didn’t. But hey, some people were willing to pay that to see Britney. I was on the terrace at midnight and I couldn’t believe how crazy people were acting just to get a photo or glimpse of her…pushing and screaming like little 12 year old girls! I was surprised she was such a hit! There was a cake with Swarovski diamonds and an ice sculpture. She did the countdown at midnight and was drinking a lot of Champagne with her entourage out of this oversized bottle of Dom. But I’ll tell you that she did pass out/faint and she was helped out quickly.

Even though she didn’t party like a rockstar, there were plenty of other celebs there that did. It’s a little foggy, but I remember Dave Navarro, Jesse Metcalfe, Shannon Elizabeth, Chris Ferguson, and a lot of sports stars that my boyfriend spotted and I don’t know. Ken Paves stood next to me for a while near his VIP spot and I felt like he was staring at me. Later as I headed downstairs, he locked eyes with me again as we passed each other. I smiled and…nothing…just a blank stare. I cut my hair short before heading to Vegas and now I’m convinced that he thought I had bad hair! Hopefully, I am just too sleep deprived and am imagining things!

I tried to attach some pics but it says they are too big. I'll have to resize them and upload later.