Official Britney thread

Kellybag said:
Not to be harsh, but I can't believe this is even a thread.
agreed. makes me feel really sorry for celebrities. they can't even carry their babies without having random people disect their actions and judge them. must suck.

amanda said:
agreed. makes me feel really sorry for celebrities. they can't even carry their babies without having random people disect their actions and judge them. must suck.

Sorry but if you want to be famous, that's a price you are aware you are going to be paying. You can't make money unless there is hype.

Pregnant celebs are constantly carrying things in front of their bellies. Mostly bags.
Obviously I look at these photo's online more than most of you because Britney hasn't been in public carrying her son until the allegations of her pregnancy surfaced.

I posted this because this is a celeb section. I didn't come up with this theory.

Everyone to their own opinions. ;) No one is forced to scrutinize anyone.

allison said:
I just read and omg she did natural labor on a bear skin rug? ewwww poor rug. I bet it had to be burned. Also, I'm pro epidural and there is no way anyone could convince me to have a natural birth.

Nope. Scheduled c-section.

From what I understand, the artist is spoofing. It's not a serious homage, but rather a kind of sendup of the whole madonna/whore dichotomy. Still comes off as misogynistic to me, though.

BagLovingMom said:
Exactly! the Brit said she was too scared to go through childbirth so elected for a C-section. On all fours grunting in pain my a**!
SHAME! When I read that I thought to myself,"This is so untrue," she posted on her webpage that she had a c-section. You know what guys, she's come to the realization that she's ruined her career and self image and now she's willing to do or say anything to give herself some credibility.:sick: