Official Britney thread

taken from azcentral.com:

Britney Spears has been elevated to the level of high art. No really.

According to E!Online, 'Monument to Pro-Life: The Birth of Sean Preston', a life-size statue of a buck-naked, Spears on all fours about to birth her first baby by artist Daniel Edwards, is scheduled for exhibit April 7-23 at Brooklyn's Capla Kesting Fine Art.

pic: http://news.yahoo.com/photo/060328/photos_eo_en/4d016fb6c5b1326fe5b2c239a60e8964;_ylt=AipYgnUNhubAZCSj5yq8ZTt2F78C;_ylu=X3oDMTA3bGk2OHYzBHNlYwN0bXA-

I just read and omg she did natural labor on a bear skin rug? ewwww poor rug. I bet it had to be burned. Also, I'm pro epidural and there is no way anyone could convince me to have a natural birth.

So by saying it's a monument to pro-life, aren't they just kind of borrowing her image to promote a cause ? I'm not sure how I feel about the statue, seems like it's trying to sell its cause.

allison said:
I just read and omg she did natural labor on a bear skin rug? ewwww poor rug. I bet it had to be burned. Also, I'm pro epidural and there is no way anyone could convince me to have a natural birth.

Amen to that!!! Why be in excruciating pain if you do not have to be? I loved my Epidural guy so much that I offered to name my child after him. :lol:

Do you think Brit agreed to this?

Becca4277 said:
Amen to that!!! Why be in excruciating pain if you do not have to be? I loved my Epidural guy so much that I offered to name my child after him. :lol:

Do you think Brit agreed to this?
I decided before I had my baby that I wanted the epidural. My baby sitters sister did natural and the baby broke her tailbone. The though of that pain just made me decide epidural was the way to go. After having the baby, I still agree with my decision 100%.

People says:

Britney on Baby Boy: 'We Are Ecstatic!'

Thursday Sep 15, 2005 8:50am EST
Thursday Sep 15, 2005 11:15pm EST (updated)

Britney Spears gave birth to a baby boy Wednesday at the UCLA Medical Center in Santa Monica. In a statement to PEOPLE, Spears and husband Kevin Federline said: "We are ecstatic to announce the birth of our son! Everyone is happy, healthy and doing wonderful. Thank you all for your love and well wishes!"

Spears delivered the child via C-section. Federline was with her in the delivery room. No other details were immediately available.

The singer, 23, first announced that she was pregnant in April, saying, "The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together."

Spears and Federline, 27, were married on Sept. 18, 2004, in a ceremony at a private home in Studio City, Calif. Shortly afterward, she told PEOPLE: "I want to be a young mom. I can see us as parents."

On Aug. 6, the singer celebrated her impending motherhood at a Moroccan-themed baby shower at her Malibu home with friends and family, including her mom and sister, as well as Federline's mother and his stepmother.

This is the first child for Spears. Federline has two children, Kori, 3, and Kaleb, 1, from a previous relationship with actress Shar Jackson.

C-Section!!!