Official Britney thread

Not bad, but not awesome either. She is clearly "lost and searching." Which I guess is to be expected given her divorce and desire for something new. (yeeears ago I shaved my head after breaking up with my long-term college boyfriend, hehe)

But the brunette look will NOT last. Her hair styles/colors/lengths seem to have an average shelf life of about 7 days. Ugh.

Not bad, but not awesome either. She is clearly "lost and searching." Which I guess is to be expected given her divorce and desire for something new. (yeeears ago I shaved my head after breaking up with my long-term college boyfriend, hehe)

But the brunette look will NOT last. Her hair styles/colors/lengths seem to have an average shelf life of about 7 days. Ugh.

I thought that I was the only one who acts out through appearance!!!

My husband (who at the time was my boyfriend) and I had broken up, I shaved all my hair off as a fresh start, well the very next day he proposed??? :Push: :roflmfao:

Like her as a blonde better. All these stars that are going from blonde to brown to look "different" are starting to look the same now that lots of them switched over!

Yes, exactly. Somehow, word got out that I had begun to distinguish some of them from the others, and fearing that I might not be the only one, high-level meetings were held, plans were made, and Nice & Easy was purchased, and soon the girls will be as indistinguishable and interchangeable as ever, and things will be right with the world once again.

Okay I heard it took 6 hours (because of her damaged hair)to dye her hair back to blonde and cut it into a bob right after the announcement of her divorce. Now she went to super dark?! If she doesn't watch it she will be wearing the Sinead O'Conner and allot of wigs.