Britney Dyes Her Hair Jet Black, What Do Ya Think ? +Pics Of Her New Bf

socalgrl86

Mommy Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2006
North Texas
Oh gah..here we go again.. atleast the hair is a slight improvement, now maybe she can learn how to comb it..

her legs arent as muscular as they use to be huh? what is happening Britney?

Eugin

O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
Like her as a blonde better. All these stars that are going from blonde to brown to look "different" are starting to look the same now that lots of them switched over!

Feb 2, 2006
Not bad, but not awesome either. She is clearly "lost and searching." Which I guess is to be expected given her divorce and desire for something new. (yeeears ago I shaved my head after breaking up with my long-term college boyfriend, hehe)

But the brunette look will NOT last. Her hair styles/colors/lengths seem to have an average shelf life of about 7 days. Ugh.

SwankyMama

Nov 30, 2006
Not bad, but not awesome either. She is clearly "lost and searching." Which I guess is to be expected given her divorce and desire for something new. (yeeears ago I shaved my head after breaking up with my long-term college boyfriend, hehe)

But the brunette look will NOT last. Her hair styles/colors/lengths seem to have an average shelf life of about 7 days. Ugh.
I thought that I was the only one who acts out through appearance!!!

My husband (who at the time was my boyfriend) and I had broken up, I shaved all my hair off as a fresh start, well the very next day he proposed??? :Push: :roflmfao:

Syntagma

Sep 6, 2006
I shaved all my hair off as a fresh start, well the very next day he proposed??? :Push: :roflmfao:
WOW- you are so daring! I change my look all the time but I am not bold enough to do that. You are my hero! That's awesome!

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
I'm not a big fan of this color. I really liked the short blond bob she was sporting when she announced her divorce. She was looking great.