Official Britney thread

that's rediculously stupid of her; her own lack of common sense shouldn't be allowed to endanger a helpless child that wouldn't have picked her to be mommy anyway.

nothing surprises me anymore.. Good cover up story though.. Either she's not very smart or just really stupid, take your pick.

I used to love Brit, but seriously, this past year has really been a bad Britney year.

Here are the pics:

And here is the statement she issued:
"Today I had a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi while I was with my baby. Because of a recent incident when I was trapped in my car without my baby by a throng of paparazzi, I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger. I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us, and took photos of us which were sold to the media. I love my child and would do anything to protect him."

I seriously want to kill that ..... right now! I don't care who's outside your car, its no excuse for putting a child's life in danger! Grrrr - give me five minutes alone with her, and I promise she'll never do it again!

:mad: I cannot even put it into words . . . I'M TOTALLY seething!
I'm an admitted car seat Nazi, there's NO good reason!!!!!!!
One hit from another car and that baby would be . . .:amazed:
If I didn't already think she was easily Hollywood's biggest idiot, I do now.

I knew she was an idiot when I read a quote in the paper from her that said, "I love traveling over seas to places like Canada!"

That made me believe she was an idiot.

She has committed at least three offenses. The kid is not in a car seat; she is not wearing a seatbelt; and she driving while ugly. Where are the cops when you need them?