Britney confirms it: she's pregnant again!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It's official.....she'll have 2 under 2.

2. Where did you find this out?

3. ^Brit Brit confirmed confirmed it on Letterman. The episode airs tonight.

4. People.com has it as breaking news.

5. Noooooo! Not another mini-KFed!

6. I hope it all works out for Britney! :heart:

7. Yep! She made a special appearance on Letterman. Man she and K-Fed just keep going at it... anyone think she will go for 3 right after?

8. Whoa that's fast! I wonder if she's having a boy or a girl. Their baby Sean is so adorable. I love his round cheeks :biggrin:

9. There is obviously no birth control at work here.:shocked: And we now know more than ever that Kfed is QUITE fetile. I wouldn't be surprised at all if #3 came right after.

10. Is Sean even 1 year old yet? That's very quick :blink:

I gotta agree, even though I'm not a fan of K-Fed or the "new" Britney, their boy is super cute :love:

11. just what we need...another 'federspawn!'

and this comes just when i thought that we were getting the old Brit back! boo!

12. vH1 actually said she was a week or so ago.

Then people magazine confirmed it a week or so ago too. They also said Britney was thinking about ending the marriage before she was pregnant for the second time. Looks like theyre not such a happy couple after all.

13. I think sean is only 8 months old. I wonder how far along she is?!? People have been talking for months now that she is pregnant so she might already be about 4 months along, she must know she's gonna be showing soon that's why she went public with it instead of hiding it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice