Official Britney thread

I've never been a big fan of her, but right now even I feel sorry for her, cause let's be honest, her career is over. She is not a very talented singer, and all she had was her image of a young, nice girl, who makes a big career- a great role model for teenagers. Now after getting married and separating from her very unpopular husband, after partying hard with Paris Hilton and leaving her small kids for most of time, she's not a role model for anybody.

Well, I don't know if she was drunk or not but I do know this - Pure is one of the most ridiculously over-crowded clubs I've ever been to. You can BARELY move anywhere you go when you're there. Even the roof-top is crazy! I wanted to SCREAM.

Maybe it wasn't the drinks.

Well, I don't know if she was drunk or not but I do know this - Pure is one of the most ridiculously over-crowded clubs I've ever been to. You can BARELY move anywhere you go when you're there. Even the roof-top is crazy! I wanted to SCREAM.

Maybe it wasn't the drinks.

From what i can gather she wasn't drinking that much while @ the venue. but she may of been drinking before she arrived !

Your right about the crowds, apparently it was unbelievably packed.

I've never been a big fan of her, but right now even I feel sorry for her, cause let's be honest, her career is over. She is not a very talented singer, and all she had was her image of a young, nice girl, who makes a big career- a great role model for teenagers. Now after getting married and separating from her very unpopular husband, after partying hard with Paris Hilton and leaving her small kids for most of time, she's not a role model for anybody.
Yup! :yes:

purely speculation on my part but i wonder if she may not be eating so she can wear the skimpy clothing she seems to be enamored with. not eating can so cause such an episode.

i am not much of a celebrity watcher but she has put it all out there so that if you are cognizant of the world at all you have seen the unflattering photos.

to bad someone close to her doesn't give her some advice on a more flattering wardrobe and lifestyle. :confused1:

purely speculation on my part but i wonder if she may not be eating so she can wear the skimpy clothing she seems to be enamored with. not eating can so cause such an episode.

i am not much of a celebrity watcher but she has put it all out there so that if you are cognizant of the world at all you have seen the unflattering photos.

to bad someone close to her doesn't give her some advice on a more flattering wardrobe and lifestyle. :confused1:
It's a possibility. I nearly fainted one spring day, because I skipped lunch and hadn't had dinner and I was outside digging in the heat. If you skip meals and exert yourself, your blood sugar drops rapidly which could lead to fainting.

tickets to the venue were $300 a pop so im sure it wasnt as packed packed as it normally is with normal cover. not an everyday person is willing to pay $300 a ticket just TO GET inside a club. NYE or no NYE.

Im also sure she dosent travel everywhere with 12 security people. This was different, she would have been mixed with the normal public amongst god knows who, so im sure the owners provided her the extra security. I think its normal when a celeb hosts a big party.

Possible pregnancy again? When I first became pregnant, and still didn't know I was, I passed out at an amusement park. We were standing in line for a ride in hot weather and I hadn't eatten all morning or had any water. I passed out while standing there.

i bet it's a combo of a restricted diet, a little alcohol, and the extremely crowded/hot club environment

a few weeks ago, my roommates and i were exchanging presents early and one of them made some mulled wine - i had half a mug of it, at most, and because i hadn't eatten dinner yet, hadn't had much for lunch, and had just gotten home from a 6-hour shift on my feet at work, the little bit of wine made me EXTREMELY dizzy, i could have easily passed out if i had had an entire glass.

i almost feel sorry for her, though, and i feel very sorry for her kids. she seems so out of control - needs to talk to a therapist, imo.

I get really weak and shaky when I have low blood sugar. If she didn't appear to be drinking that much, and if she wasn't on any medication or anything, then I vote it must be low blood sugar.