Britney and LV

We're like the Canadian Charter.. freedom of expression, to a reasonable limit as justifably demonstrable in a free and ********ic society. :P

If you feel that being offensive is okay, please re-read the rules of the forum.

"Be nice, treat fellow forum members with respect. Do not call names. Should you disagree with someone else's opinion, settle the argument maturely. Attacks on other members will not be tolerated."

http://forum.purseblog.com/news-and...ent-the-purse-forum-rules-and-guidelines.html

It's your choice or not to abide by the rules, if you cannot, then it's our choice and discretion to make sure that there will be no more rule breaking ! :graucho:

Please remember, no swearing either. ;)

Okay sorry just hate these comments, maybe I overreacted a little, had a stressy day

AND I can't rebel against such a cute avator ;)

Ahem, please read the rules before posting. There's absolutely no need for name calling or being rude. Please refrain from that here on TPF. It's ok to disagree but please don't take it there. If you can't play nice, then please leave TPF and go to another forum.:back2topic:

ITA, there is really no need for this.

now i officially have no money, but i'd rather have no money and a new vuitton than lots of money and no vuitton :smile: lol. and oh, while my boyfriend was shaking his head at me i had to remind him that he likes to spend lots of money on his car

hey classy lady, how classy is this????? O.M.F.G!!

Trailer Trash Fake Paris Hilton is the first thing that pops up in my head.

Sorry I hate people like you HAHA

Oh yeah and Admin's, you can't throw me off or "ban", I'm just saying my opinion and that's what a forum is all about!​

Yikes...

Have we ever seen her with any other Louis Vuitton bag aside from this ?

119.jpg

I don't think we have and I hope we never will.

Oh yeah and Admin's, you can't throw me off or "ban", I'm just saying my opinion and that's what a forum is all about!​

I'd cool my jets if I were you. ;)

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but saying something about someone that some people like is offending. Please be a little wiser with your choice of words next time.

wow guys, no need to bite my head off. true there are lots of un-classy people carrying vuitton but it is my opinion that we don't need another. sorry but i think of vuitton as a classy brand. that's just my opinion.

and fine, if you hate "people like me," go right ahead, no one's stopping you. i'm just like every other vuitton lover on this forum and see nothing trashy or paris hilton-like about my addiction. doesn't seem to make sense, i don't think that was the right comparison. i spend my money on what i want to spend my money on. no hating here.

Lets all just agree to disagree.
Tpf is a place to get talk to people their love of bags
Lets not get hissy over a few comments remember we are all are here to drool over each others louis vuitton bags!
so anyway
I don't really like that bag she is carrying i wouldnt say it's one of their best designs...
But she does look nice in this picture
Now you say it i havent really EVER seen her with a Lv..:shocked:
if i had as much money as she has i would spend my days at Louis Vuitton buying up all their stock :yes:

Seriously people, If we have to claim someone isnt "classy", we aren't making ourselves look very lady like.

Sure some people aren't as good, but we personaly dont know Britney, so we have no right to call her trashy.
Sure the media makes her look bad, but we have no right to call her names. We don't know if she's trash or not.

Seriously people, If we have to claim someone isnt "classy", we aren't making ourselves look very lady like.

Sure some people aren't as good, but we personaly dont know Britney, so we have no right to call her trashy.
Sure the media makes her look bad, but we have no right to call her names. We don't know if she's trash or not.

:yes: THANK YOU for saying something! I don't think she's trashy at all