Britney and K-Fed's Wedding Invitation on Ebay

1. I hate to say this, but for someone of her means, that candle is one of the cheapest wedding favors I've ever seen!!

2. LOL:lol: I know! But her invitation is so pretty!

3. The wedding invite is so pretty and the candle looks like something you buy in bulk at Target...

4. Too funny...anything to make a buck!

5. :lol: oh good golly, it'll be a collector's item soon if the rumors of divorce ring true...

6. i was thinking the same thing but her invite is very pretty on the outside lol she probably knew kevin was going to turn out to be a jerk so why give people big favors lol :amuse:

7. :roflmfao:

8. those invitations are gorgeous. not a fan of the candle, but really, who ever remembers favors anyway? i only ever take them if they're edible. :smile:

9. How in the world did this person get a hold of an authentic invitation?!
    There selling a bunch of nick-naks!

10. I can't imagine people would bid on this. It's up over $2K now! I guess it will be a rare collector's item after their marriage ends, hehehe.

11. I thought her invitations were tied to big silk pillows?

12. that's so stupid! $2000??

13. If someone had this, why not sell it already...? Why do I have a feeling that this is going to turn out to be fake lol...

14. I love the outside!

But I would be upset if a friend or relative put this on eBay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice