Official Britney thread

pseub said:
Ugh. I have a kid with special needs and a dog and a full-time job and nowhere near her $$, and I still don't go out of the house looking like that, even just to go to the grocery store.

And she was shopping in Malibu! Who knows who you can run into there....some handsome hunk for goodness sakes!! :wacko:

That paddington looks fake. Someone on the Fashion Spot posted these photos and a lot of the posters there said it was a fake. The leather looks kinda stiff, not slouchy at all.

Yeah, unless she's got it stuffed with sofa pillow foam, it sure does seem awfully structured. Mine flops like a sleeping cat. (no complaints... I like that about the bag, reminds me of my old kitty, long since deceased. :amuse: )

Was it meant to look like a paddy? I think it is just a purse from a store like H&M,forever21,gadzooks, etc. If it is a Knock off, and thats all she can afford,she needs to sell her Mercedez, his porche, an live like a doctors wife in Bev. Hills...... My question is...Where did 150 million go? LASTLY..whats been going on with her hair...