Britney again...

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Somehow her ensemble just doesn't do the bag justice. :sick:

bspears.jpg
  2. Ugh... I know I don't always look perfectly put together, but what is she doing?!

3. omg she looks like she just got ran over by a truck!!! someone save that padddyyyy!

4. Ugh. I have a kid with special needs and a dog and a full-time job and nowhere near her $$, and I still don't go out of the house looking like that, even just to go to the grocery store.

5. My thoughts exactly !! Someone help that paddy !

6. for some reason, that paddy looks like a fake!

7. Ha ain't that the truth PSEUB! I went back to school three days after delivering my son, and I pulled it together more than Brit Brit, she's wrecked!

8. Too funny!!! Her baby sister looks better than she does:blink:

9. It looks small....I thought at first it was maybe a small one...but it doesn't even look slouchy enough. :lol:

10. And she was shopping in Malibu! Who knows who you can run into there....some handsome hunk for goodness sakes!! :wacko:

11. That paddington looks fake. Someone on the Fashion Spot posted these photos and a lot of the posters there said it was a fake. The leather looks kinda stiff, not slouchy at all.

12. yeah as soon as i saw it i was like 'damn, that's gotta be fake.'

13. Well, since I didn't even recognise it was a paddy, it's gotta be fake. Federslime must have spent all her money - not only a fake designer bag, but a bad fake.

14. Yeah, unless she's got it stuffed with sofa pillow foam, it sure does seem awfully structured. Mine flops like a sleeping cat. (no complaints... I like that about the bag, reminds me of my old kitty, long since deceased. :amuse: )

15. Damn, definitely not one of her best days.