Britney again...

pseub

Bonne vivante
O.G.
Oct 24, 2005
Ugh. I have a kid with special needs and a dog and a full-time job and nowhere near her $$, and I still don't go out of the house looking like that, even just to go to the grocery store.

Dec 6, 2005
pseub said:
Ugh. I have a kid with special needs and a dog and a full-time job and nowhere near her $$, and I still don't go out of the house looking like that, even just to go to the grocery store.

Ha ain't that the truth PSEUB! I went back to school three days after delivering my son, and I pulled it together more than Brit Brit, she's wrecked!

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
pseub said:

And she was shopping in Malibu! Who knows who you can run into there....some handsome hunk for goodness sakes!! :wacko:

pseub

Bonne vivante
O.G.
Oct 24, 2005
Yeah, unless she's got it stuffed with sofa pillow foam, it sure does seem awfully structured. Mine flops like a sleeping cat. (no complaints... I like that about the bag, reminds me of my old kitty, long since deceased. :amuse: )