British Girls: Skincare?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have very fair skin, so this is for the fair-skinned girls ... what do you use for your skin? I am in the US, but if it's all UK or European products, I'm interested in hearing about them.

P.S. I realize that not all girls in Britain have fair skin, and wasn't implying that this is the case. I'm just interested because I have fair skin.

2. I use clarins or clinique, lancome gives me a rash.

3. i use dermalogica or la roche posay for sunscreen.. i'm not that fair but i have wrinkle phobia..

4. yep, I too am a dermalogica girl, I have tried everything in the past from clinique to simple, but nothing is as good for my skin. I use dermalogica multi active toner, skin smoothing moisturiser and ultra calming cleanser. Its fantastic stuff, and I would recommend a trip to your local salan and picking up some testers. I am v fair, with semi sensitive skin :smile:

5. Pore-fection from Avon is good.

6. I got some Liz Earle and Elemis for christmas, lovely stuff

7. I have very fair skin and use Creme de la mer, La prairie, bliss and am about to try Decleor. I always find that with my skin type, less is more, so I dont slather things over my face and instead use just as much as I need. I also use a good make up remover and facial wash to make sure my skin is clean.
    I have had really bad reactions to dermalogica (gave me cystic acne), clinique, gatineau and eve lom.

8. I use Dove soap to remove make up, then Clearasil 3 in 1.

9. Dove soap and Dermalogica moisturiser, keeps my skin soft!

10. I have fair skin and use Estée Lauder-Vérité (moisture relief crème).

11. I use Clinique to take make up off and for toner, and Strivectin moisturiser and eye cream

12. Molton Brown and Elemis

13. I use Cetaphil, Cellcosmet, Vivier and Skinceuticals sunblock.