Books & Music Brit rock recommendations

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking for tunes along the lines of The Verve and Oasis. Recommendations are welcome! :nuts:

2. I'm going to suggest Stereophonics, Radiohead, Keane and Snow Patrol. You can also check out last.fm, where you can preview songs and see which artists are similar to one another.

3. Kaiser Chiefs
    Arctic Monkeys

4. Muse is a great band.

5. Ash are also great and if you like Snow patrol check out The Reindeer Section. Maybe also Franz Ferdinand they are or were pretty popular.

6. Love Keane, Muse and Franz Ferdinand. What about All American Rejects?

7. #7 Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
    :heart:

Elbow, Turin Brakes, The Cinamatic Orchestra

8. I don't know how along your tastes lines they'd be but my favorite Brit rock bands are Babyshambles, The Fratellis, Arctic Monkeys, and Dirty Pretty Things

9. James
    Travis
    The Kooks
    Kasabian
    Doves

10. Snow Patrol, Keane and The Kooks are my favorites.

11. #11 Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
    Kasabian, Muse, Travis, Keane, Wicked Man's Rest, Snow Patrol...and my all time fave British Band (besides The Beatles)...Coldplay :smile:

P.S. I just bought 'Lungs' by Florence & The Machines and it is amazing!

12. My favorite-est band ever, Radiohead! They're pretty popular so you might've heard them already. If not, check out their album OK Computer. It's the one that made me fall completely in love with their music!

13. ^^ same here:smile:

Pulp, Teenage Fanclub

14. Hard Fi, Bloc Party

15. A few not mentioned

Blur
    Stone Roses
    Suede
    Joy Division