K-Fed/Brit...your opinions

Kevin looks a whole lot better now that he cut off his stupid looking hair ! And Britney is definitely looking more.. polished. I wonder how long this is going to last though !

winona77 said:
Poor thing.
As far as I'm concerned Britney is proof that you can't escape fate, despite her success in entertainment she still wound up with the dude she would have married if she would have stayed in Lousiana and worked at Dairy Queen.

HAHAHH...so truee..she looks trashier by the day.."you drive me crazy britney.."Sighhh those were the daysss...:P

i :love: :love: :love: her new hair! i wish my stupid layers would grow out so i could do something similar.

she does look skinnier...if she's not pg i bet the rumours got to her. you can garuntee that if i had a boucoup bazillion dollars and there were pg rumours floating around about me when i wasn't, i would have my butt in the gym or with a trainer six days a week. :smile:

She looks infinitely better. More mature and glam too. Perhaps somebody finally told her that it's be a good idea to stop looking like trash if she wants to keep a career!

Kudos to her for shaping up. I don't like K-Fed, although he is looking more respectable.

i've always liked britney, ever since her debut, and i'm so glad she's starting to look a little more presentable
i think kevin's bad for her though, the freeloading little twat