Brit and Kev looking good! Yes you read that right!!

1. Okay, so is it just me or do they both look really good here. Yes, I can't quit Britney, I have TRIED. I know she's done some stupid crap but I still can't be hatin on her :P

Kev looks SO much better with short hair!

brit.jpg brit2.jpg brit3.jpg brit4.jpg
  2. Yay! Slowly but surely my Britney is coming back!

PS: I know how you feel! Everyone is like.."You like Britney still!?" I just can't lose hope on her!

3. Never hate Brit.. I dislike Kev though.. I think he is destroying her life.. bringing her down with him..

4. I'm so glad I'm not alone :shame:

5. They don't look bad there but that's why they pay their stylists thousands of dollards, so they can look good. Where were they before?! :smile:

6. wow, she looks skinnier in the larger pic with the umbrella. also very nice. I think that she'll always be a symbol of white trash though. :smile:

7. I'll always love Brit. :smile:

8. Is that a new pic or an old one ??

9. These pics are spankin new, of them leaving Koi last night :smile:

10. Is it me or does she look slimmer (possibly not preggers) in those pics than the ones of her in Maui a few weeks ago?

11. ^ she does look slimmer. I am honestly shocked,Brit and Kev acutally look decent.

12. that's britney!?!? damn it looks like a whole different personnn!!! :nuts:

13. Thank goodness she is looking better.

14. Kevin looks a whole lot better now that he cut off his stupid looking hair ! And Britney is definitely looking more.. polished. I wonder how long this is going to last though !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice