Brique Medor, Bolide, and Kelly Wallet - From my SA

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My SA sent pics of a three fab new items they just got in. :drool:

If you're interested, please PM me and I'll get you the store info.

Medor Clutch - Brique in Box - $4,700 +/-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kelly Wallet - Vert Anis Chevre - $2,400 +/-

[​IMG]

Bolide - 27 - Orange Swift - It just arrived ... no price ticket yet but it's in the $4,500+ range.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. wow, kelly wallet was onyl $ 2250 chevre a few months ago. now its $ 2400!

3. Please note the + and - after the price.... it was an approximate .... :tup:

4. The scarf on the bolide is beautiful.Thanks for sharing!

5. Good lord. I needed to see this like I need a hole in my head. Now I have another thing to obsess over! This is fricking gorgeous!!!!!

[​IMG]

6. Oooh la la... I love the VA kelly wallet & the medor clutch ! Yummy !!!

7. That Kelly wallet is TDF!!!

8. The Kelly wallet has my heart :love:

9. WOW! The Brique Box Medor Clutch is fabulous! It has contrast stitching, and it's very pretty.

Hope someone from here brings it home! :tup:

10. I LOVE the Medeor it is amazing. I use it all the time in the afternoon (tea service) and to go out at night! I even got a matching bracelet & belt!

11. WOW the medor in brique really makes my heart pitter patter!! If only I knew how to use a clutch without losing it!

12. what scarf is on the bolide? is that pocket square?

the brique medor is gorgeous! i wish the medor had a teeny tiny shoulder strap or something :biggrin:

13. I :heart: your SA~ Thanks for the pics!:girlsigh:

14. I can only assume all of these items are sold already. I've been lusting for a Parchemin medor, but this brique takes my breath away!!! And I've also been lusting after a Kelly wallet in a bright color, and vert anis fits the bill! It really rocks.

15. They just arrived at the H store on Friday so I bet they are still there. The store isn't open on Sundays so they've just been there a couple days. I'll PM you the contact info.:tup: