Bringing in the New Year with Lv *Instant Reveal*

Lab3l_L0l@

Shopaholics Unite!!
May 30, 2010
Hey Ladies and Gents!! So I was trying to decide of I really wanted to get a bandeau for anything of my bags for the longest time for fear that they wouldn't look very good. Oh My Gosh let me tell you how mug I was wrong!! I went today to get a new gift for myself dice the new year is coming soon and I'd like to enter it already buying LV. I feel like if I buy now going into the new year the good lord would bless me with many more opportunities to have pieces in 2012. I KNOW! I'm super weird! Loooolll! Anywho, I digress....Here is my new Leo Marron Bandeau!!!!! I just love it and I've seen picture of other members with it and I would like to thank them for influencing my decision!!!!! :smile:)))

image-406902714.png

image-3318132456.png

image-2116842649.png

image-78878627.png

Hey Ladies and Gents!! So I was trying to decide of I really wanted to get a bandeau for anything of my bags for the longest time for fear that they wouldn't look very good. Oh My Gosh let me tell you how mug I was wrong!! I went today to get a new gift for myself dice the new year is coming soon and I'd like to enter it already buying LV. I feel like if I buy now going into the new year the good lord would bless me with many more opportunities to have pieces in 2012. I KNOW! I'm super weird! Loooolll! Anywho, I digress....Here is my new Leo Marron Bandeau!!!!! I just love it and I've seen picture of other members with it and I would like to thank them for influencing my decision!!!!! :smile:)))

View attachment 1553289

View attachment 1553288

View attachment 1553291

View attachment 1553290

:tup::tup: