bring chi chis back

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. sorry, but what is a chi chi?

2. a mexican restaurant fast food chain..hehe

3. :lol: the only chi chis ive ever heard of is as a knickname for boobs so i was QUITE confused

4. OMG so funny- that's exactly what I was thinking. I was wondering, did they go somewhere?

5. I understand they were closed down for mutliple health violations. Not sure if I would want to bring them back.

6. LMAO :lol:

7. LOL!

I used to love Chi Chi's ice cream dessert. It was yummy

8. YES - fried ice cream, right?

We haven't had a Chi Chi's in my area for about 20 years.

9. :roflmfao: Me too! I was thinking "hmm...mine are in the same spot they always are :thinking:"

I've never eaten there but have a friend who loved it.

10. I used to love Chi Chis

11. ^ Me too. I have not been to one in over 20 years though. In the little area of NW PA I lived when I was young, that was the only Mexican restaurant...

12. Oh yucky. I never liked this restaurant.

13. I used to love going there when I was little!

eta- I know they had some issues due to the tainted green onions and had to close restaurants for that reason, but if they were in financial trouble (which I think they were), a petition won't do any good :shrugs:

14. You mean the fried ice cream? YUM! I loved it too.

Right before Xmas, I went to Don Pablos with some friends but I was too stuffed to try their fried ice cream.

I need to sign the petition. Chi-Chis need to come back! :nuts: