Facial Contouring & Breast surgery 2 month review at ARC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for sharing.

Do they show you by monitor or printed pictures?

Are CCTVs in the operating rooms? Do the clinics clearly gain consent on whether to turn the CCTV on or off during patient's surgery?
They showed me it on the monitor and they said CCTV was always on during the surgery.

<Facial Contouring and Boob Job>
Surgical sites: mini-v, zygoma, breast augmentation

6 MONTH REVIEW

6br.jpg6.png

It takes more than 3 months to get the breast shape settled and I heard it takes about a year for the texture to become completely soft. I can see the upper breast going down naturally and it became so nice looking and naturally voluptuous breast.
The stinging pain almost disappeared after 3 months of the surgery and now I feel a very, very occasional stinging feeling (about once a week or two weeks)
It is also possible to lie face down comfortably from the past month. It doesn't affect my daily life at all lately.
The swelling has gone away and the texture has gotten really soft. I can't wait it's even going to get softer!
I am so happy with this voluptuous shape with natural-looking so I can't even think about how it was before the surgery.
The time I spent thinking about breast surgery was stupid.
I thought I'd only changed externally before and after the surgery, but people around me told me that I look so good for my confidence. So satisfied with how pretty and sexy I look in whatever I wear.

The swelling in my face is all gone now and I have a smooth and natural V-line.
The skin tissue in the face was tight (like tugging inward) at the beginning of the surgery till 3 months but it has got softer and better. When I look at the pre-op pictures or touch my face, I can definitely feel my face getting smaller!
It feels like 90% of the sensations around my lips and chin are back.

I was relieved the interpreter Dazy kindly answered me whenever I had a question and told me to visit Korea anytime if I want to check the progress. I'm distinctly sure I chose a great clinic where I can operate in relief.

Reactions: diamond89

6 MONTH REVIEW

View attachment 5815644View attachment 5815645

It takes more than 3 months to get the breast shape settled and I heard it takes about a year for the texture to become completely soft. I can see the upper breast going down naturally and it became so nice looking and naturally voluptuous breast.
The stinging pain almost disappeared after 3 months of the surgery and now I feel a very, very occasional stinging feeling (about once a week or two weeks)
It is also possible to lie face down comfortably from the past month. It doesn't affect my daily life at all lately.
The swelling has gone away and the texture has gotten really soft. I can't wait it's even going to get softer!
I am so happy with this voluptuous shape with natural-looking so I can't even think about how it was before the surgery.
I thought I'd only changed externally before and after the surgery, but people around me told me that I look so good for my confidence. So satisfied with how pretty and sexy I look in whatever I wear.

The skin tissue in the face was tight (like tugging inward) at the beginning of the surgery till 3 months but it has got softer and better. When I look at the pre-op pictures or touch my face, I can definitely feel my face getting smaller!

I was relieved the interpreter Dazy kindly answered me whenever I had a question and told me to visit Korea anytime if I want to check the progress. I'm distinctly sure I chose a great clinic where I can operate in relief.
So happy for you. Great results!

Reactions: ray zen

Hi Ray zen, thank you for the detailed review. It's a great help! I'm considering facial contouring with dr. Kwon. How is your results now? Please keep us updated :smile:

Hi Ray zen, thank you for the detailed review. It's a great help! I'm considering facial contouring with dr. Kwon. How is your results now? Please keep us updated :smile:
Hi BarbieJJ! It's been almost 8 months (UNREAL!!) and I'm so happy about my result!!!:tup: I have no problem with my daily life at all now, and I'm thinking of the pin removal in December! Dr. Kwon said it doesn't need to be removed medical-wise but by my choice.

Hi BarbieJJ! It's been almost 8 months (UNREAL!!) and I'm so happy about my result!!!:tup: I have no problem with my daily life at all now, and I'm thinking of the pin removal in December! Dr. Kwon said it doesn't need to be removed medical-wise but by my choice.
Hi Ray Zen, thanks for the update ! Congratulations with your great results :smile: Are you coming back to Seoul to get the pins removed in December? I am going to Korea in December to get surgery. Wondering if it would be ok if I added you on Kakao?
My kkt ID: Jems0

• Love
Reactions: ray zen
Hi Ray Zen, thanks for the update ! Congratulations with your great results :smile: Are you coming back to Seoul to get the pins removed in December? I am going to Korea in December to get surgery. Wondering if it would be ok if I added you on Kakao?
My kkt ID: Jems0
Hi jj! I'm still arranging my job schedule to fit into December and it hasn't been decided yet :crybaby:It might be next January or so (hopefully this December..!!). I will let you know when my schedule gets fixed!!!

How much was the breast augmentation? Your tits look so hot btw
So happy about your comment :love: Only for the breast surgery with Sebbin implant was 6 million KRW and there were some small additional costs like meds, correction breast garment, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.