Brighton Jewelry. Any fans?

I just bought the Short Deco Gold Necklace the other week. It's really great for every day. Although at $60, it was a little steep for brass/zinc. I like a few other pieces as well.

attachment.php

I agree with you all. I like many of the designs and how pieces from different lines mix and match well. However, I too, wish they used sterling or were priced lower.

Jan, love the necklace. I actually have the Deco anklet which I've shortened and worn as a bracelet. It's worn very well and I, too, like it for everyday wear. Even though it's not sterling, have you all found your pieces stand up well over time?

I agree with you all. I like many of the designs and how pieces from different lines mix and match well. However, I too, wish they used sterling or were priced lower.

Jan, love the necklace. I actually have the Deco anklet which I've shortened and worn as a bracelet. It's worn very well and I, too, like it for everyday wear. Even though it's not sterling, have you all found your pieces stand up well over time?

I just got the necklace recently. I read up on how to care for it. Aparently it's plated with sterling and then dipped in a special lacquer, so you absolutely can't use silver cleaner or even a treated polishing cloth to clean non-sterling Brighton jewelry.

They sell the matching bracelet, with multiple strands, and I'm tempted to buy it via ebay to save a few bucks. Does knock-off Brighton exist?

The ankle bracelet was super cute, but I have wide ankles and probably would be able to wear it. :crybaby:

HUGE FAN!!! I have too many darn pieces to name, but, I love my Imagine set and my newest purchase Daisy Love necklace and earrings. I have the long deco necklace. I like the long pieces for the versatility of wearing it wrapped or leaving it long. At the little charm store by work they carry Troll, Pandora and Brighton. Dangerous!! Brighton can get pricey, but, when you consider the cost of just one Pandora bead, you can justify the Brighton price. Well, at least that's what I tell myself! I love the new Safari set! That will be next :graucho:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1120421.JPG
    P1120421.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 802
  • P1120422.JPG
    P1120422.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 1,177
I love it, too! I have a bunch of the bangles that I wear a LOT and a couple of fun rings.

Basically, I just love big chunky silver and so Brighton hits the spot!

Their bags SO don't do it for me!

I have a freakin ton of Brighton jewelry. My current faves are the Gothica, the Corteo earrings (the silver balls) a big pair of hoops on an earwire, and the Serendipity stuff. Not a big fan of much else Brighton though for some reason.

I LOVE it!! I just got the Karma heart necklace and the nantucket charm bracelet and they're fantastic! I always get tons of compliments wearing their stuff. I also have the china tale bracelet which is adorable! They're pretty pricey for being costume jewelery IMO but their stuff is great quality and I've never had any issues with any of it!

This is the karma heart necklace I have, I get so many compliments on it. It's so much nicer in person, the swarovski crystals are gorgeous

attachment.php

the nantucket charm bracelet:

attachment.php

and the china tale bracelet! this is my fave but i dont really wear it, its just so cute though!!! the takeout box opens and the china girls feet move!

attachment.php

Attachments

• qij47312.jpg
    qij47312.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 923
  • qij36932.jpg
    qij36932.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 2,945
  • qij37572.jpg
    qij37572.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 1,446