Brighton forum needed?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is there enough interest to start a Brighton forum? They are moving into more stylish bags.

Diana

2. Might do a search for 'Brighton', but I can tell you I haven't seen a lot of posts about Brighton...

3. I'd love to see a Brighton forum, but agree that there's not much interest.

4. Might bring in traffic. Last time I was in the store, it was jam-packed.

I favored the flip flops over the purses, though.

You might want to start an official Brighton thread and see how it goes.

5. I love brighton and have many Brighton bags and my luggage is Brighton too.

I was wondering why there not an official thread for Brighton. The quality on all my Brighton bags is amazing and I just love the styles.

I too, think there should be a Brighton thread.

6. Well, if more people would post about their Brighton bags (do individual threads, don't glom on to one thread) maybe it would make a difference.

7. I have a great little brighton wallet I use quite often.

8. #8 Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
    Nm

9. I just got a bag from Brighton last week and really like it. I am wanting some accessories now :smile:

10. I have a nice collection of Brighton Bags, luggage, bracelets, hair accesories, and jewlery.
    I was wondering why there was no group for Brighton. They are certainly not cheap, and the quality is wonderful.
    The shoes are comfy too.
    TW

11. Found some cute accessories at a local boutique today and one was a leather cosmetic pouch discounted at half off. I'm happy with that :smile:

12. Brighton is definitely making more stylish bags now, and the quality is quite high! I vote make a thread. ;)