Brighton Blue--Is it a wearable color?

I tried on a BB birkin and it was great. I preferred it to BJ. The BB just seems to go with my style better. I would have snapped it up but it was a 30cm and I seemed to dwarf the bag.

allaboutnice, brighton blue on you is gorgeous! It looks completely different each time I see it - and I love your description. Thanks very much for the pics. IRL it must be darker than I imagined - stunning (and so are you, btw)!

Is the BB a 37? And do you know what the color and leather is on the other Bolide? Nice stiff leather on that one - is it a 31?

Thank you Katel! The blue in the photo hasn't come out at all well, this is indoor and with no flash, the 'tone' is right but it is much brighter and bluer in real life. I would have said it was 37cm but the SA said it was a 'special size' and was 40 cm. I didn't question him but I was surprised, but either way, it was a lovely big bag, very slouchy and casual in soft clemence. The other, is my dream Bolide - noisette VL in 31cm. I'm a fan of structured Bolides in 31cm but I was very taken by the blue Bolide also, it's a real beauty. The blue Bolide was about 3,800 euros and is still for sale today!!

was trying to get a BB Evelyne GM, but the SA said they never receive BB Evelyne yet.......... not until at the end of the year.... :crybaby: but i saw they have BB in Trim... love the COLOR!!! :graucho: gotta be my next color for Evelyne!!!!