• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

gettinpurseonal

Can I bathe in them?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
Do you like Brighton too? I am curious as to how many ladies here also love Brighton. The leather is so soft and smells so good. I have some of their jewelry and belts and just love them. I bought one tiny purse several months ago but returned it because I always use my Coach.

Mostly no, because I'm not a big fan of the mock crock leather, and many of them look too "westerny" for me in general. But I do have these three:

Attachments

• brighton.jpg
    brighton.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 186
I have several pairs of their earrings I love the filligree and really like some of their small leather items. (Hello COACH - Brighton makes check book covers!!!!) I have fallen in love with some of their sandals but haven't bought them yet.

There is a Brighton shop near my home - When they have their Summer trade in sale (you get $25 or $50 off a purchase for trading in a bag that they donate to charity) it always seem like old Coaches and Dooneys are the common trade-ins!

I have just a couple of pieces, a wallet and an Agenda/purse has a removable strap (which is very clever and nice). I do have a few pieces of jewelry, a belt and a couple of shoes (I do like their shoes - especially living where I do.. they are as "western" as I'm willing to go.... just a little silver filagree...(i'll only buy them if I like them and they are on sale though!!)
I DO like the look of their luggage... but for that price, with the way they are treated by the airport/baggage etc... just wouldn't do it!!

It's one of the bags I DO have access to where I live - and since I live in the WEST it fits right in and I see alot of it here!!
They are a brand that is VERY easy to pick out, the general "look" doesn't change too much... so I don't have the desire to have more than maybe 1 favorite! or small items that work with other things!!

Oh if you are a cowgirl, and I can be, Brighton has some very nice pieces. I also like Brahmin bags. Brahmin and Bally's were my first "Nordstrom" purchases when I was up and coming hoity toity!

My mom, a Coach fan for years and years, has a few Brightons. They're a little old for me (no offense, remember I'm pretty young!) but she carries them quite well. I do agree it depends on the style.

just a warning,

this thread will prob be closed or moved to the handbags forum bc it doesn't have to do w coach

I do not like brighton, it's huge here but i think its too westerny.