Bright Yellow Hobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi girls, this is my auction, i dont know if this bag is genuine or not,or wich year, etc. I found this bag with another one in a second hand vintage shop here wich sells very nice things and when i saw the bag i was like :wtf: because the leather are amazing, the bags doesnt have tags but they were so close they can be to the balenciagas hobos i have so i just bought them, i explain this in the auction page so i just sell the bags like a nice leather bag because i dont know if they are real, is not a name on it, so i just want to sell them at the price i found them,and be honest, i dont know. I asked the person there and they tell me a girl left the bags in there so the shop can sell it for her like the second hands shop always do. but i have to tell you, this leather were amazing!!!!!!!!

Hi girls, this is my auction, i dont know if this bag is genuine or not,or wich year, etc. I found this bag with another one in a second hand vintage shop here wich sells very nice things and when i saw the bag i was like :wtf: because the leather are amazing, the bags doesnt have tags but they were so close they can be to the balenciagas hobos i have so i just bought them, i explain this in the auction page so i just sell the bags like a nice leather bag because i dont know if they are real, is not a name on it, so i just want to sell them at the price i found them,and be honest, i dont know. I asked the person there and they tell me a girl left the bags in there so the shop can sell it for her like the second hands shop always do. but i have to tell you, this leather were amazing!!!!!!!!
Hi lovelv! Where do you live, or from where did you purchase the bag? I'm very confused about this bag! Thanks sweetie!:heart:

lovelv, according to eBay policy, you cannot put Balenciaga in your auction information as it is considered keyword spamming.

Any further discussion of this auction can take place in Authenticate This Balenciaga. Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.