Bright True red SHW or black GHW GST !! which one to get?

alana40

O.G.
Mar 19, 2010
Hi, i'm not sure which one i like the most between Ture red SHW or black GHW GST. I"m totally can do red...but not sure with the SHW somehow i don't think it compilment the ture red of the bag but OMG black with GHW it's awesome.. soooo nice but i'm already own classic jumbo flap in GHW so that's why i just love to own the true red GST. I'm a very casual kind of girl, not a very dressy person and just love to wear jeans with flat shoes with plain t shirt. So which should i go for "TRUE RED SHW or BLACK GHW or SHW GST..?

if you are in love with the particular shade of red, go for it! you'll be kicking yourself in future seasons when a red doesn't come along like the one you passed on. whereas black never changes... you can get an identical black bag for seasons to come! especially if you feel totally comfortable rocking the red. it will stand out so much more.

Red!! I have so many black color handbags so I am thinking to get any colors beside black!! I saw a girl with red GST and I still remember how she looked like!! So many people have black GST so it does not impress me so much!