Bright Pink, Magenta color bag ...is it too much color??

That is a Gorgeous bag, use it and who cares what is in or out..We all have different taste..I never go by seasons, or who wheres what. I buy and use what I Love (Coach)..My newest love is in my signature, my Ikat Maggie by Coach and I know it does Not appeal to all, but it does to me and thats All that Matters...:P

I'd have absolutely no problem carrying it. But, then again, I'm from L.A. County and we like bright. But, I also carry bright in Paris and just recently bought three new handbags there and all were bright....one a bright red Chloe, another a bright red Vanessa Bruno tote bag with the sequins on the handle and down the seams, and a new-out light torquoise/aqua green leather Francesco Biasia. When one carries a bright bag, it's just important not to wear too many bright colors or overdone patterns as it's the bright bag that should get noticed. Otherwise it will look way to busy and then come off as tacky.

OMGoodness! I have the same exact bag but w/ the CGH & it's my favorite color of all. I can't believe it! you're missing out the FUN, Excitement in wearing such a beautiful bag. I was searching for that particular combo but wasn't lucky to find it, until mine showed up. GIRL, you're crazy!:noggin:ENJOY her!
I never had the guts on owning bright color bags before Balenciaga except RED & boy am I glad I do now.
Here's mine...& I don't worry about the covered HW, mine is still looking the same as when I received her. This color makes my spirit so :cloud9:high, everytime I take her out.
DSC01014.jpg

Aside from solid outfits, denim shorts & Ts, I sometimes play w/ her:graucho:...(I'm sure you've seen these pictures before, but I just want to inspire you) Hehehe...:smile:
DSC01066.jpg

DSC01056.jpg

DSC01038.jpg

Thank you ladies for all of your kind comments. I love the bag; I purchase it almost 1 year ago, but I haven't wear it yet. I take the bag out of the closet & admire the bright color from time to time. LOL I guess I need to have more confident to wear bright color bags. I wear mostly grey & black. I will use the bag this weekend. :smile: I have posted picture of my super bright pink bag...even the hardware is pink...lol.

imlvholic: My only bright color bag is the Balenciaga amethyst bag too!! but mine is the regular covered hardware. Does your GCH wear well

img.makeupalley.com/9/7/8/3/1669356.JPG
img.makeupalley.com/9/7/8/3/1669357.JPG

Thank you for all of your encouragement again! I will definitely take it out of the closet & wear the bag.

imlvholic:
Thanks for posting pictures! I remember your lovely bag & the leather in the bag is gorgeous...lol. I am glad to know that the GCH wears well & don't show wear. I am planning to put a thin layer "FOR HANDLE ONLY" lotion to prevent the handles from getting dirty.

your city is beautiful! love the pop of pink. it'll make a great addition to your wardrobe. i've been eyeing pink bags for years, and finally caved in the other night and got a MBMJ faridah in cranberry fields.... i can't wait to get it!

blacks are always easy to use, but it's nice to have some color when wearing an all black or dark outfit. bright pink or even bright blue/cobalt make great contrasts. I got outremer a little while back and I adore it.