Bright Mandarin Color

Anybody bought something in bright mandarin? I am wondering exactly what shade of orange this is and won't be able to get into a store quickly to take a look.

I went to Dillard's today to compare the mandarin to my persimmon Sophia. (I should have taken a picture.) There is a LOT of yellow/gold by comparison to persimmon.

don't know if that helps or not.

The bright mandarin items are on the website now; I think it's an accurate representation of the color, maybe just a tad darker than the stock photos. But yes, there is a lot of gold/yellow in it.

I haven't seen any Coach Bright Mandarin in my real life yet...if there is any, I will imaging something like Michael Kors's bright mandarin, which is gorgeous under sunlight. It is loud! http://avenwang.blogspot.ca/2014/04/michael-kors-hamilton-in-different.html
Maybe Coach will follow Michael Kors,

I am a big fan of Coach, but they are catching the trend of other bigger brands (as I observed..)
But no only Coach, lots of Contemporary Designers are smart copier.

Attachments

• michael-kors-orange-hamilton-medium-ew-18k-bag-product-4-13313343-466099066_large_flex.jpeg
    michael-kors-orange-hamilton-medium-ew-18k-bag-product-4-13313343-466099066_large_flex.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 684
I haven't seen any Coach Bright Mandarin in my real life yet...if there is any, I will imaging something like Michael Kors's bright mandarin, which is gorgeous under sunlight. It is loud! http://avenwang.blogspot.ca/2014/04/michael-kors-hamilton-in-different.html

I am a big fan of Coach, but they are catching the trend of other bigger brands (as I observed..)

Actually the Coach Mandarin is very different than this.... This is a truer orange IMHO....

The MK is definitly not even close! As another poster said-Marigold (think the flower) - and website is pretty accurate - but darker. The Sullivan Hobo pictured looks most right-on. I will say, the first time I saw the color, I thought 'yuck!'...but it's grown on me so much - I need a bag in it!

This looks nothing like Coach Bright Mandarin. If you look at the Bleecker Preston on Coach.com you will see the color.

I'm thinking I might like it. It sounds like the color might be halfway in between my sunflower duffle and red-orange pebbled drawstring. I just don't know if I can justify another bright color, or if I would use it as much as one of the other colors these bags come in.

It really is a nice color. I chose not to get it mainly because there is a gold component to it, and though I don't dislike yellow, it really isn't a color that I buy anything in. The fact that it has a good amount of orange in it makes it a very nice color though.