Bright color bag >>>

Should I buy this bag?

• Get the bright pink bag.......

• Don't get it.........

Results are only viewable after voting.

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
What do you think of this bright color Chanel bag?

http://www.annsfabulousfinds.com/shop/designer_accessories/chanel/purses/pink_caviar_quilted_bag

I know many of you here like pink Chanel bags....so I know here is a good place to ask. :graucho::graucho: I am looking for something small...like a pochette size & is not heavy. At first, I was going to pick a cambon pochette, but there are too many fakes out there. What about this one? Is this one too pink? Will you pick PALE PINK OR BRIGHT PINK? (I notice Chanel makes a lot of pale pink bag & not bright pink ones) What do you think of the style of the bag? (I don't think this bag will be heavy as it doesn't have chains) Do you think this style is old fashion? Any comments will be great! Thanks! ;)

Oh by the way, this is an older style bag (I think it's from 2004), do you think it's ok to get it?

I have never seen this bag before - if you love the color get it.
I myself would probably get a pale pink, but that is just a personal preference.
Sounds like this might be just what you are looking for....

Purse lover: This bag in RED?!?!?! Wow....it's going to sooo pretty. :love::love: Can this bag fit more things than a medium flap?? I think it has the same dimension as the medium flap. Is this bag structure as well?

i like pink.. if you like it, i'll say go for it!!! :tup:
i just bought medallion pink to add color in my collection., since i have too many black bags..

I really love the color--I'm not familiar with this style. Do you love it? If you love it, you should get it. If you're not sure, I would recommend waiting until you find a bag that makes your heart RACE!

I'm not into pink but this bag is lovely since i don't seen it that often too coz it's a vintage bag!

If you really like it and don't mind the money, by all means go for it~~