Brief VS Work

I think the work is more practical because it is easier to see into and get stuff in and out of. Though, I plan on getting a brief in addition to a work just because I like the look.

I recently got my first ever WORK bbag and have to say it gets the :tup:

I doubted the size working on me, fearing it would be this humungus thing that looked stupid on me but actually, I'm pleasantly suprised.

I've attached 3 shots that I took a couple of days ago so you can see. Its actually a wearable big bag if that makes any sense.

I too contemplated the brief actually which is also large but the triangle shape to it just put me off. Its too rigid a shape. The work behaves over time like its city counterpart and slouches very quickly too so it loses that 'square TV' shape and looks like a broken in big bag :wlae: I say go for that one, especially since I know what both styles feel like on. Just my .02 !

Also, I love the wide 'mouth' of the work which looks kinda cool open. I love the oversized zipper (that's if your contemplating a GH though but still, I like the wide opening).

Attachments

• DSC04041.jpg
    DSC04041.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC04046.jpg
    DSC04046.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC04066.jpg
    DSC04066.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 88
just got my first work, and I'm shocked how wearable it is. It's also a GH, which means the handle drop is more generous. I typically don't even zip it, so I can get in fast. I really thought I'd like the brief from the early photos, but in reality, it's too flat and triangular for my taste. (I like the triangular SIDES of the work, though - I wish the brief had side panels like that for depth).

My vote still work style....and it really can stuff lots of things since i'm not a brief fan....if not, u can check out "incoralblue's anatomy of a work", he has made a great comparison and illustrations abt work, gd info!

I recently bought a brief and love it, but I would vote for the work as a more practical bag. i think it's definitely easier to get in and out of the work.

i'll try to upload some pics of me wearing my brief for you when i get home tonight.

Here's Nikki Hilton carrying a brief ... super slouchy, too!

attachment.php