Brief owners: All work or play too?

Jenny1963

Jun 22, 2008
Chicago
Hi fellow Brief owners, both Classic and Giant,

I was wondering which Briefs you end up using simply as work bags and which you use at other times, more casually, or for going out. Does it depend on the Brief's color, or the hardware, or the combo; and do some of us ONLY use the Brief for work or ONLY for play?

TIA!
Love the Brief!!!!!!!!!

drati

by the sea
O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
Hi Jenny, I use my brief for more formal/work type situations and more casually too. But as a style it does work better when you are wearing slightly more dressy clothes, not so great with weekend attire. Mine is a black RH brief. Love the brief too. HTH.

CoutureObsessed

¡Amo Balenciaga!
O.G.
Oct 22, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
My one and only Brief - Black SGH - is for play only :P! IMO, the Brief is a very versatile style, just like the Work is, and can really be dressed up or down :yes:.

nicole2730

O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
IMO and for my so-called "lifestyle" the brief only works for work... it's too big for weekend or other free time activities - but that's just me. :wlae:

Shasta

Ms. GoLightly
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
IMHO the brief can be used for most occasions, with exception of formal events. I use my sapphire sgh brief for work, casual and trendy clothes. It is a fabulous piece for every BBAG girl to own.

roussel

In Strassland...
O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
Cali
I agree, for me the brief as a style is more like a work bag. But my one and only brief, which is the floral style is for both work and play for me. So I guess it also depends on the color.

amacasa

O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Jenny,
for now its work for me.. its in cafe color so looks more serious and work looking.
If i get it in another fun color, then that might change everything!!!