Brief or Work Galet GGH ? Please help.

Bags4Me2

O.G.
May 13, 2008
USA
I'm deciding between Brief or Work Galet GGH?
Which one would you guys prefer?

Thanx.
Good question. I like how the works straps sit on my shoulder. I am not familiar with the brief that much. Would be nice to hear others chime in.

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
I own a giant work and a giant brief. The handles of the brief sit on my shoulder better than the work. They are a bit longer so there's more clearance under the arm. I am a huge fan of the brief. Balenciaga is discontinuing the style in spring 2010 so now is the time to buy!

drati

by the sea
O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
Is the brief being dropped in both RH and GH? Sad, I like this style.

I've been wondering whether it had already been discontinued as I don't recall having seen any briefs in f/w 09 colours.

I own a giant work and a giant brief. The handles of the brief sit on my shoulder better than the work. They are a bit longer so there's more clearance under the arm. I am a huge fan of the brief. Balenciaga is discontinuing the style in spring 2010 so now is the time to buy!

MichK

Nov 1, 2008
Is the brief being dropped in both RH and GH? Sad, I like this style.

I've been wondering whether it had already been discontinued as I don't recall having seen any briefs in f/w 09 colours.
The RH Brief was discontinued this year, and the GH Brief will be discontinued next year. Isn't it just like Bal to stop producing the styles we love??

mk78

Nov 4, 2007
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
Damn I had no idea!!! I've been toying with the idea of a black GGH brief for a while but I am not big on black in Bal as I love the colours. Maybe i should take the plunge!!!

mk78

Nov 4, 2007
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
ooops sorry for getting side tracked!!! My vote would be the brief, as I own two works and one brief, all GH and love how i can carry the brief both hand held and shoulder comfortably, so I would say brief!

stylelover

May 30, 2009
For me,it will have to be brief.Love the handles,sit nicely on my shoulder and fit a ton.
Work is heavier IMO and handles seem less comfortable. Yessss Brief!!!:love: