Brief lovers need input

I put a "Purse on the Go" on the inside (look on ebay) which gives the bag shape and ease of management when it comes to it's contents? I also hung it on a thick plastic hook to stretch the handles out and that process did not take very long. It stays on my shoulder nicely. Here's a pic with it on my arm.

Susieserb, you sealed the deal for me. Not sure that I will pull it off like you do. Looking good!!! But I will certainly try. The VTGSH should be here next week. Guess I will have to show Mod pics....no laughing :smile:

Thanks all for your help!!!

It might be a little late, but here are photos of me and my GSH Ruby Brief...like I said before, I am about 5'4" and petite, so it looks kinda big on me. My Brief needs more breaking in! In these photos, I have my wallet, a book, a LeSportSac makeup case, and a Moleskine planner inside. I prefer to hold it in the nook of my arm versus on the shoulder. Sorry for my comfy outfit haha :blush:...can't wait to see photos of you and your new VT Brief!! :smile:

Attachments

• img0812c.jpeg
    img0812c.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 56
  • img0813m.jpeg
    img0813m.jpeg
    158.9 KB · Views: 56
OMGOSH Sarag505 I love your brief; they are such a cool, cool bags!! Crazyinlv they don't make these anymore so grab it up. I love the fresh color you're getting too~