Brief Fans

Gorgeous pics everyone! I got to play with one when I was in Vegas and fell in love. Its really the only style that I prefer with the giant hardware. I can't wait to get mine!

My Plomb Brief....I love it!!

P6261427.jpg

P6261428.jpg

Okay...all you ladies and gents with these beautiful briefs with GH...I've got a question: How heavy is the bag in comparision to your others with GH?

I have a Part Time with GH and I did a comparison and the Brief is MUCH lighter. I'd almost say about half as light. Its really not heavy at all. Of course its not like a regular hardware bag, but its not as heavy as some. Hope that helps.

I have a Part Time with GH and I did a comparison and the Brief is MUCH lighter. I'd almost say about half as light. Its really not heavy at all. Of course its not like a regular hardware bag, but its not as heavy as some. Hope that helps.

KAO that's just what I needed to hear. I really want a brief in GH, I love the porportions of it. I too have a PT with GH, let's say I expect to get some more muscles in the shoulder from carrying it around. It's percisely the weight of the PT GH that had me questioning if it was wise to have two bags that I have to consider the weight of. If the brief is half as heavy...that's music to my ears:whistle:! THANKS!

I adore the Brief and briefly (pun SO not intended.) had the Sienna, which I loved, but the color just doesn't go with my wardrobe. I now have a black one. I'm still debating over whether or not I should exchange the black one for a different black one due to the fact that I'm not loving the leather. I also included a picture of Vanessa Hudgens with her RH black brief. I think she looks great with it!

The brief is a joy to carry on the shoulder, and I am in NO way a slim girl. It fits quite easily over my shoulder. I carry my laptop around it, too. It holds quite a lot of things and looks great when stuffed. I'd recommend it for everyone!

Attachments

• siennabrief1.jpg
    siennabrief1.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 125
  • siennabrief2.jpg
    siennabrief2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 111
  • 07blackbrief1.jpg
    07blackbrief1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 07blackbrief2.jpg
    07blackbrief2.jpg