Brief, Bowling, Purse or Work?

work or brief. i've heard that the brief has a longer shoulder drop and so that does it for me but I really like the work, too. i didn't like the purse when i got one in ink - didn't like the size - and I have never seen a good picture of the bowling. SiriAnne has a mini-bowling in grenat that is just spectacular and makes me want one, too. Browse for her pic. Good luck and post what you end up getting. Cool guy, btw, for buying you a bbag.

Well dear, any decision yet? If the man is leaning towards natural, get the natural bowling with RH or brief with GH? It will be a beauty. Keep us posted on the decision. We are all so HAPPY for you!

Did not go for the Natural Bowling... I was sold on it, but had a think and did not want to get it if I was unsure...

I'm thinking the Breif... so now I have to find one I love...

You will be sure to hear when I find one!

One more vote for the mini bowling.:yes:

I saw the mini bowling in Paris in natural and it was TDF. I ended up getting the Grenat Mini Bowling b/c I wanted to add some red to my collection and it's my favorite bag just now!

Balenciaga007.jpg

One more vote for the mini bowling.:yes:

I saw the mini bowling in Paris in natural and it was TDF. I ended up getting the Grenat Mini Bowling b/c I wanted to add some red to my collection and it's my favorite bag just now!

Balenciaga007.jpg

Wow, and thats the MINI Bowling?

It doesnt look to MINI to me... or maybe you are just Mini? :P

Oooooooh... now I'm confused again... it looks so good on you!