Bridgit, Bridgit, Bridgit get out of my head!

Ya know, I am curious about how this bag would look in rose. I don't want this to be a bag that I buy and am sick of in one season. This one is one that I'd want to own and not let go of for years. I'd like a dark brown but I'm worried that walnut will end up being more whiskey looking which I do not want. Camel would be beautiful too, the medium lily in camel is gorgeous! Now look at this... I'm talking myself right into this bag after I talked myself out of it! Mokoni, it's all your fault, you know! So now you must help me decide on a color! Rose, Camel, Walnut? Is there going to be a Mahogany? Dang it!

Ya know, I am curious about how this bag would look in rose. I don't want this to be a bag that I buy and am sick of in one season. This one is one that I'd want to own and not let go of for years. I'd like a dark brown but I'm worried that walnut will end up being more whiskey looking which I do not want. Camel would be beautiful too, the medium lily in camel is gorgeous! Now look at this... I'm talking myself right into this bag after I talked myself out of it! Mokoni, it's all your fault, you know! So now you must help me decide on a color! Rose, Camel, Walnut? Is there going to be a Mahogany? Dang it!
I am a color moron (in that I only have black bags) so consider that as you read my opinion. I think if I had to have a color other than black that I'd go with camel or walnut. Rose seems like a spring and summer only color and I think it limits the wearability (I just made that word up :P). I think you can wear camel or walnut (and black) all year and that's important to us folks who have four definitive seasons.

Thanks, Mokoni! MBL has been dis-enabled while I have been re-enabled! LOL! I think I may stick with my initial thought and go for walnut if I do get this bag. I have some credit coming too which I can apply to this bag. Too bad PCE is over! Now I'm leaving this thread before I talk myself into 2 of these darn bags!

I would LOVE this bag in Camel. I have so many black bags, but something like this in Camel would really compliment a large portion of my wardrobe, plus it would be totally wearable in the warmer months.

Mokoni- This is a gorgeous bag and looks DIVINE on you! I LOVE everything about this bag (except for that coin purse on the back). I cannot justify another purchase without PCE at this point but it is BEAUTIFUL. I love the strap and the drop.

So glad to see you got it. Thanks so much for posting pics!! It looks absolutely beautiful. That is one classy bag. I love the chain...because if I had the money, I'd buy a Chanel bag..so this one is a definite maybe. My only reservations are the weight and maybe the coin purse? I wouldn't mind it if I didn't feel it against me. Oh, yea...the money, as well.:P I think that is one of the prettiest classiest bags Coach has made in a while. Enjoy it!

Wow, you guys. I love my Bridgit way more than I expected. I love absolutely everything about it. The last couple days I've been torturing myself with whether or not the strap would be too long, whether or not it was going to be too small, etc. I almost had myself talked into not liking it before I even had it.

First, even though Coach's measurements say the bag is only 2" wide, it's 2" wide when empty. It's almost like an expando bag for lack of a better term. I can fit so much in it! I put my large Legacy slim envelope wallet in one compartment by itself and in the other one I put my Treo phone (which is a bigger sized PDA phone), my Legacy stripe coin pouch and my vintage skinny case for makeup and I still have plenty of room to spare in both compartments and it's not even close to looking overstuffed. I think I can fit as much as I can in my Legacy Shoulder Zip. The coin purse on the back is pretty much useless and I think more of a decoration than anything else. I know some people don't like it but I think it's adorable. The shoulder strap is 26" and the drop length is 11". The bag is fairly heavy for being a small to mid-sized bag but it's not absurdly heavy. I don't feel like I've got a piano strapped to my shoulder or anything.

I am not going to bore you with a bunch of photos, as peacocky already posted all of her really good photos; I will just post a couple. ;)

bridgit4.jpg

bridgit1.jpg

I highly recommend this bag to anyone considering it. You will not regret it and I also don't think you'll feel as if you overpaid for this bag. I really think this is one of the most stylish smaller bags that Coach has ever made. :yes:

It is Beautiful and it look great on you!!! Please bore me with more pictures :love: