Bridget Jones's Hermes Bag/Ex-Boyfriend/Married Friends & Singletons' Dilemma

^ the Versace plunge down to there number with two sticky tapes and Diddy on her arm.

!!! OMG, TRL and smurfet! LOL! I think there are some things only JLo can get away with.

At first I thought the blue croc since it would jump out immediately against the black....but then after thinking a little more I would try the outfit with the Lizard...it could look more subdued yet very striking and elegant!

I like that, LC. Bridget was thinking of that with the Armani suit.

Honestly, if our dear Bridge were to rock that Dolce, I'd say that her 25 sellier rose shocking chevre kelly might actually be her best choice. Sexay.

On the other hand, if it's the Armani suit, then definitely one of the larger Kellys in a less shocking colour.

Okay... but based on what you said earlier, Cynthia, do you think Bridge would be just a little over the top with a colored bag and the Dolce?

Speaking of...

Japster, it should have been mentioned before, but in her excitement Bridget forgot, that there will be a cropped jacket over the dress. If it's worn as it is in the photo, it may be construed as a declaration of war to D's poor wife, which isn't what Bridge intends at all!

Bridge is liking the idea of the JPG kelly more and more... but we'll see...

Okay... but based on what you said earlier, Cynthia, do you think Bridge would be just a little over the top with a colored bag and the Dolce?

Well, yeah. LOL!!

If it's worn as it is in the photo, it may be construed as a declaration of war to D's poor wife, which isn't what Bridge intends at all!
Bahahah, so very true. It would be toned down quite a bit by the jacket, though, and I think that Bridget might be wise to add that bit of, um, coverage to her look in this instance. ;)

Remind me so I don't have to skip back to page 1, what is the JPG Kelly color/leather?

Oh. In that case, HELL YEAH. It's an exotic, but the black and the fact that it's matte really make it so much more understated.
JPG it is, as far as I'm concerned!

ps the Bleu Roi croc is probably one of the most drool worthy bags ever, to me, but I am just not suggesting it for this particular occasion. I would gladly babysit it for you that night though! ;)

21 August
1:30pm

Crap crap crap. Just checked travel schedule for date of book party. Am currently slated to be in transit - bloody meetings!! - in a neighbouring country. Can only squeeze in party if day trip is possible by plane - which, really, is no problem and can even, with creative planning, make it part of the business trip.

Now... the question is... which would be the best Plane-Travel-Meets-Party-Bag? Should there be
two bags?

*sigh*

# of sticks of gum chewed in frustration - 8

Arrrrgghhh.

Hopefully Bridge's trusty TPF Sounding Board can give her advice.

# of sticks of gum chewed in frustration - 8

LOL!!!

Wow, Bridget's life is complicated! So, she won't have time to change outfits between meeting & book party, I take it?
That means we're back to the Armani suit, then, I would assume. In which case, maybe since meetings are on the agenda for day, we're back to the classic black Kelly.

Life is only fun when it's complicated. :P

Well, the Dolce doesn't crease much and can be tossed into a little bag. The peeptoes can even be worn with the day suit.

*sigh* Bridget just wants to have her cake and eat it too. :girlsigh:

Initially I would say bleu roi croc! But then I just thought of something, which may be nothing at all to worry about, but thought I should mention it nonetheless! If Bridgette is wearing black Louboutins, the red sole might clash with the bleu roi croc! Now, only Bridgette can tell by putting the whole ensemble on whether the two colors distract from one another! If they do, then here are my new votes:

Black dress + Loubous = Black Box Kelly or lizard
Black dress + classic black pumps (ie. Manolo) = CROC KELLY or lizard