Bridget: Amethyst or Platinum

mama0306

Sep 26, 2007
I have always wanted a bridget, it would be great for nights out or shopping trips (sans kids).

What color do you think?

I'm just afraid the platinum will rub off...

I have both and like the platinum one better - I also have the black which is made with the orignal Legacy leather which I feel holds up much better than the purple Garcia leather - my purple one already has a light scratch discoloration in one spot - I am not impressed with the Garcia leather. The metallic on the platinum one is not really the flaking type - at least on mine so far.

Platinum by far. I think the garcia leather ruins the Bridgit. The platinum holds up well. I've used my plat. Bridgit a ton, and it still looks great. I'm very pleased!

Thanks, I think I like the platinum better. Now if I could only decide if I want to spend that much for a little bag lol.

It's really not that "little" of a bag. I have both the platinum and the amethyst. I recommend getting both!! lol :graucho:. But if you have to pick one.... I find the platinum is better for me to coordinate with my outfits.

I have a platinum Lily and she has held up great, platinum has not flaked at all! I would get the platinum bridget if I were you, it is a much more versatile color than the amathyst IMO. I also don't care for the garcia leather, I still haven't purchased any of the new legacy pieces with the garcia leather.

I have a black and amethyst, but I think which ever bag you can get at the best deal would be great. I dont think this bag looks bad in any or the colors! I love my amethyst, its been in my daily rotation since I've gotten it and its still perfect. Im not a metallic person, but if I found a good deal on a platinum, I'd probaby pick one of those up too. However, my first choice was the amethyst.