Bridget: Amethyst or Platinum

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have always wanted a bridget, it would be great for nights out or shopping trips (sans kids).

What color do you think?

I'm just afraid the platinum will rub off...

2. LOL I have the platinum bridgit too....love it!! It fits a lot more than you would think. I don't have any issues with the metallic coming off...

3. I'm in LOVE with the amethyst! I just adore that purple color and how it pops! It's such a fun color and on that bag has so much style.

4. I have both and like the platinum one better - I also have the black which is made with the orignal Legacy leather which I feel holds up much better than the purple Garcia leather - my purple one already has a light scratch discoloration in one spot - I am not impressed with the Garcia leather. The metallic on the platinum one is not really the flaking type - at least on mine so far.

5. Platinum by far. I think the garcia leather ruins the Bridgit. The platinum holds up well. I've used my plat. Bridgit a ton, and it still looks great. I'm very pleased!

6. Thanks, I think I like the platinum better. Now if I could only decide if I want to spend that much for a little bag lol.

7. I vote platinum, the amethyst you might grow tired of but the Platinum is a timeless color.

8. It's really not that "little" of a bag. I have both the platinum and the amethyst. I recommend getting both!! lol :graucho:. But if you have to pick one.... I find the platinum is better for me to coordinate with my outfits.

9. I have a platinum Lily and she has held up great, platinum has not flaked at all! I would get the platinum bridget if I were you, it is a much more versatile color than the amathyst IMO. I also don't care for the garcia leather, I still haven't purchased any of the new legacy pieces with the garcia leather.

10. Platinum! I have the platinum bridgit and platinum lily, and she holds up great! I wear her often, she goes with everything, and I don'thave any flaking issues at all!

11. amethyst, I am not a metallic girl though.

12. ohhhhh i'd be happy with either...but that platinum is a stunner!!!!

13. I prefer the platinum. To me, the Bridget is a "going out" bag and the platinum is dressier than the amethyst.

14. Amethyst!

15. I have a black and amethyst, but I think which ever bag you can get at the best deal would be great. I dont think this bag looks bad in any or the colors! I love my amethyst, its been in my daily rotation since I've gotten it and its still perfect. Im not a metallic person, but if I found a good deal on a platinum, I'd probaby pick one of those up too. However, my first choice was the amethyst.