Bridgerton

Tonight's the night!!!

Excited Season 9 GIF by Friends

I am going struggle to not binge all remaining episodes at one go!

I can't believe we have to wait two years for Season 4 :sad:

It was odd how they never addressed why Daphne would not be attending two of her siblings' weddings this season. She was in Season 2 so why not at least show up or be mentioned in Season 3. I liked Kate and Anthony more this season even though they were hardly in it. They were so much more easy going and fun playing off each other.

I wonder if Season 4 will be focusing on Benedict or Francesca. Hard to know since they have gone out of order from the books (and they have changed a lot of other things as well).

Let me preface this post by stating that I am not a prude--but all the sex this season was just a bit over the top. It felt like this season was trying too hard to be titillating. I actually fast forwarded on some of the Polin and Benedict scenes that were just way too long. :lol:

Anyway, I was happy with the ending--but, it feels really too much like a formula after 3 seasons. The couple has an attraction, they resist it but end up giving into it. Next, they engage is a deception of some sort that causes a row, but, ultimately, end up getting past the issue.