Bridezillas on We........

What is up with these chicks tonight? Both of them can only communicate if they scream or hit someone.

*~*I don't get that either...I have a feeling that Mike & Nicole will not last. He didn't seem at all excited to be getting married, he just seemed over it all.*~*

Suzy's mom needs to smack the tee total s$$t outta her daughter!

*~*SO TRUE. Suzy is so disrespectful it's sickening. She's always hitting someone...she needs to be put in her place.*~*

Nicole's fiance should have run, run, run.....he should have been the runaway groom! He seemed like he was either drunk or high when he was on camera. However, with a fiancee like Nicole, that's probably the only way he could tolerate her.

Nicole's fiance should have run, run, run.....he should have been the runaway groom! He seemed like he was either drunk or high when he was on camera. However, with a fiancee like Nicole, that's probably the only way he could tolerate her.

*~*He seemed like he didn't have the energy to argue with her (or he's more mature than she is, so he understood that arguing with her would get him nowhere).*~*

What happen to the bridezilla that didn't like poor people and thought she was high class? Karen & Lee? I think she was a school teacher at a Jewish school and he was a police officer or garbage man on Staten Island.

About this season, can't wait to see the where are they now 3.0?

I only remember one and they got hitched at a private ceremony a few days later in some small chapel.

I want to see one of these guy grow a pair and really tell one of these 'zillas off.

The way some of them treat their wedding parties, what I'd really like to see is a whole party not show up, no maid of honor, no bridesmaids, no groom or groomsmen.

I only remember one and they got hitched at a private ceremony a few days later in some small chapel.

I want to see one of these guy grow a pair and really tell one of these 'zillas off.

The way some of them treat their wedding parties, what I'd really like to see is a whole party not show up, no maid of honor, no bridesmaids, no groom or groomsmen.

Yes, the brides wife didn't like the groom and the family thought he was using her. There was another before that. Considering the divorce rate in the country its a surprise they don't have more divorces from this group.

What happen to the bridezilla that didn't like poor people and thought she was high class? Karen & Lee? I think she was a school teacher at a Jewish school and he was a police officer or garbage man on Staten Island.

About this season, can't wait to see the where are they now 3.0?

I have been anxiously awaiting the update on Karen and Lee. She never said she was a teacher while her episodes were on. We found out about that on blogs. On the show, he said he worked for the city, and the blogs said he was a policeman.

I would also love to see an update on Kari from that same season. The one who boxed her future MIL. It was in several online newspapers that she went back to jail because she violated her probation by appearing on the show and being so violent and threatening.