Bridesmaids!

this movie was freaking hilarious!! My work got tickets for a special screening before it came out, and we laughed throughout the whole entire movie. Im waiting for it to come out on dvd so i can buy it lol :P This movie i would say i would go and see again in the theater. Its definitely worth the money.

Saw this movie last weekend and boy did I laugh A LOT! The cop was the cutest. LOVED Melissa McCarthy. I didn't realize the air marshall character is her hubby IRL!

I didn't know this either, it just makes the movie even funnier. They have great chemistry. :graucho:

I want to see this movie again!

I saw this in Friday and thought it was ok. I felt that a lot if e really funny parts were in the previews, and that it tried too hard to be like a Hangover for the female demographic. I loved Melissa McCarthy's character, she's a great actress, but overall I wasn't as impressed with the movie as I was hoping I would be.

Agreed.

I saw this today, and it was the first movie I have ever walked out on
(right after the bridal shower scene).
The audience hardly even giggled, so we weren't alone in thinking
it wasn't funny.

We kept waiting for it to get better, finally we left.

I was hoping it would be like Hangover 1 where I laughed throughout,
what a disappointment to say the least.
:tdown:

Just saw it. Drop dead hilarious at times, flat lined at other times. Probably worth watching.

Rose Byrne's (Helen) character reminded me of someone I met at a tpf meetup in Beverly Hills. I won't say her name but will say her screen name is-

Just kidding lol

I do want to say that Kristen Wiig was so adorable in certain scenes, and even kinda sexy in others which surprised me cause I am kind of repulsed of her in SNL lol. Jon Hamm was perfectly cast for his part.

I liked this better than I thought I would. I don't like Kristin Wiig on SNL but she was funny in the movie.
It was entertaining and kept my attention. DH liked it and I thought he'd say it was a chick flick.
I didn't think the part where they went shopping for dresses and got sick was funny...I found it disgusting.

I liked this better than I thought I would. I don't like Kristin Wiig on SNL but she was funny in the movie.
It was entertaining and kept my attention. DH liked it and I thought he'd say it was a chick flick.
I didn't think the part where they went shopping for dresses and got sick was funny...I found it disgusting.

It was like American Pie + chick flick lol