Bridesmaids!

From Twitter :lol:

andersoncooper Anderson Cooper
I saw #Bridesmaids last night. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. I totally recommend it.
20 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

It should be illegal to make a movie that involves golden retriever puppies in pink berets, Jon Hamm, and a cute guy with an Irish (?) accent. Talk about adorable-ness overload!

But really, this was one of the funniest movies I've ever seen, if not the funniest movie I've seen. Kristen Wiig got to play a character a few times, even though reviews made me think that she was totally the straight man the entire time. I think my favorite scenes were the airplane scene and the scene where Wiig's character talks to the teenager in the jewelry store-- hilarious! And even more than being amazingly funny, I actually cared about the characters. My god, that cop was so cute!!

I saw this in Friday and thought it was ok. I felt that a lot if e really funny parts were in the previews, and that it tried too hard to be like a Hangover for the female demographic. I loved Melissa McCarthy's character, she's a great actress, but overall I wasn't as impressed with the movie as I was hoping I would be.

ETA, $hit, I didn't know that this was Jill Claybourg's final film. She died in 2010 from Chronic Lymphocytic leukemia. I used to love her on Dirty Sexy Money, and I also really liked her in this role as Annie's mother. So sad!
I said the same thing, "aww damn I miss this woman and that show"!

I really liked it, despite all the "life lesson" crap. But I also love the actor Chris O'Dowd so I was extra excited he was in it.

DH and I saw this today - we both loved it! So not "just" a chick flick!

I couldn't believe someone brought a little girl - about 5. Who brings a child to an R rated movie?

Saw this movie last weekend and boy did I laugh A LOT! The cop was the cutest. LOVED Melissa McCarthy. I didn't realize the air marshall character is her hubby IRL!

This movie was absolutely hilarious. I don't think it can be compared to the Hangover. Personally, I find the Hangover to be really overrated. The jokes were stupid and could have easily been assembled by anyone.

I have not seen a movie as funny as Bridesmaids in a long time.

This movie was absolutely hilarious. I don't think it can be compared to the Hangover. Personally, I find the Hangover to be really overrated. The jokes were stupid and could have easily been assembled by anyone.

I have not seen a movie as funny as Bridesmaids in a long time.

^^Agree...

I went to see this without knowing the history at all (Judd Apatow etc.) or who the players are (not up on current SNL)...I just adored it. I laughed the entire time. I so did not like Knocked Up because I thought the jokes were sooo crude and over the top and kind of flipping off the audience, if you will, but this movie was NOT mean-spirited and I loved the characters...

Enjoyed the part where she gets pulled over by McDreamy (O'Dowd..what a doll:graucho:) and says, "but can someone who's drunk do this"? Too cute.

And on the plane...GREAT!! Loved it all.