Bridesmaid nightmare. Need help with shoes.

i think red shoes will be too match-y, and not very versatile for later on . . . i would get some strass CLs myself . . . (^(oo)^)v ohhh or to stay in your $350 budget you can do like come of the CL subforum girls and get a pair of regular shoes and DIY strass them!

i think red shoes will be too match-y, and not very versatile for later on . . . i would get some strass CLs myself . . . (^(oo)^)v ohhh or to stay in your $350 budget you can do like come of the CL subforum girls and get a pair of regular shoes and DIY strass them!

the color of the dress is guava which is not red I think it should look good. I don't know.

She wants us to wear the same color shoes

So you get to decide on the color, but all the bridesmaids have to wear the same color?

The dress looks pretty on the model, but with those bridesmaid dresses, you never know what it's going to do to your figure when you try them on, trust me I feel your pain girl!!! (Invest in seamless spanx, b/c that material shows everything and will surely bring on a plauge of "wrinkle crotch")

I would go with metallic shoes - silver, gold, bronze, or nude heels... red I think would be too much and you know one of the girls will end up with a clashing red.

I would go with metallic shoes - silver, gold, bronze, or nude heels... red I think would be too much and you know one of the girls will end up with a clashing red.

ITA with Jeneen. I also have the same question: do you get to decide on the color of the shoes? Also with metallics, did you confirm with the bride whether or not she wants a certain metal only (gold or silver)?

I don't think the dress is all that bad. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding a couple of years ago and I had to wear a strapless hot pink dress. Sounds okay, but now picture it on a pale, freckled redhead. :lol:

So, the bride wants you to wear the same color shoes as the dress, right? The guava pink color?