Bridal shops in the US (DC area preferably)

fudgenaz

Nov 29, 2007
Hi all!!

I am getting married in November, and have already purchased my wedding dress and shoes :yahoo:

However, I still need the veil, tiara, accessories. My brother is travelling to the US for a couple of weeks, and I would like to order them online to him.

I would like to know your suggestions on online shops. I have already accessed David's Bridal and didn't find anything I liked much.

Thank youuu! :smile:

^ she mentioned online, which is why i suggested net-a-porter. and Kleinfelds is also another big one which you can at least browse a comprehensive collection online. if not able to go to their stores. (I haven't been through the process myself so only suggested ones i know, apologies if it wasn't up to your standards DC)

^ she mentioned online, which is why i suggested net-a-porter. and Kleinfelds is also another big one which you can at least browse a comprehensive collection online. if not able to go to their stores. (I haven't been through the process myself so only suggested ones i know, apologies if it wasn't up to your standards DC)

I have absolutely no idea of the standards you're speaking of, Laura... :confused1: I was going by her title when she mentioned: DC area pref. So I thought she only wanted salons in the DC area.

I think OP means she lives abroad and she wants to order online for her brother to bring back to her. :smile:

I also thought OP wanted something close to DC but I guess it doesn't matter as it will be ordered online anyway